What Are the Quadricep Muscles?
The quadriceps are a group of four muscles that make up the front and sides of the thighs. Also called quads, this muscle group is essential for just about all the movements you make with your legs. They extend from the hip to the knee and allow you to stand, walk, run, and climb stairs. We’ve highlighted the area where these muscles attach to the body on the model. The exercises we’ve provided focus on the four key muscles in this group muscles:
- Rectus Femoris - This is the muscle that is connected to the hip and helps lift and lower the knee.
- Vastus Lateralis - The largest in the group, this muscle powers forward movement of the knee and leg.
- Vastus Medialis- Extending the length of the thigh, this muscle keeps the knee joint stable.
- Vastus Intermedius - Located on the upper part of the thigh bone, this muscle aids in the extension of the knee.
Why Are Quadriceps Exercises Important?
Without the use of these valuable muscles, you would not be able to do all your daily activities. That’s why we’ve created a training program just for them. Because they are so important to your mobility, it’s worth the effort and time to keep them in tip-top shape.
Keeping your legs strong and healthy will also help you feel good about how you look in and out of your clothes. Using the exercises in our nude fitness videos is a good way to build the quads to keep you mobile, flexible and looking your best. Plus, you’ll get all the benefits of a nude workout such as:
- A more comfortable and unrestrained workout
- Maximum cooling from your body’s sweat along with the ability for your skin to breathe
- The release of positive mood-enhancing endorphins
- Increased flexibility
- Increased body positivity
Join Our Nude Fitness Community
By becoming a member of Adult Fitness you can plan your own naked training routine with video tutorials targeting specific muscle groups as you follow along with our nude weightlifting and exercising models.
Enjoy these perks when you become an Adult Fitness member:
- Saving videos
- Creating playlists of video content for your personalized workout routines
- Accessing a library of exercises for individual muscle groups along with muscle diagrams
- Downloading pdf workout programs to save on your phone or print out to take to the gym