Adult Fitness follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services\' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users\' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Adult Fitness uses \'cookies\'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors\' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users\' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors\' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Adult Fitness has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers\' respective websites.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by (“Personal Information”). It does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased or received from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. For example we may use your data to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). However, depending on how you use our Website and services, your Personal Information may include information that allows drawing conclusions about your sex life or sexual orientation (“Sensitive Personal Information”). The collection, use and disclosure of such Sensitive Personal Information is necessary to provide some of our service to you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. In order to use our site user must be 18 years of age or older.
RISK OF INJURY & HEALTH
Please be advised that there are risks involved in participating in any exercise program, repeating exercises from videos, following our downloadable exercise programs. You are using this site at your own risk. By participating, using our website, Adult Fitness, you are assuming all risks of injury that might result. Adult Fitness, our programs, exercise videos, and our third parties shall not be liable for any claims for injuries or damages whatsoever, resulting from or connected with the use of this site. We further disclaim any liability caused by intentional or unintentional negligence. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any exercise program.